We’ve redesigned our comparison and reviews site, The Lowdown, and we love its new looks.
We love it so much that we’re giving you the chance to win a new LG G Flex 2 when you guess what’s making the odd-shaped bulges in our jeans. And no, it’s not that… our site looks good, but it doesn’t look that good.
How to enter
The three photos below show a BlackBerry Passport, LG G Flex 2 and Nexus 6 in the pocket of our jeans. All you have to do is tweet @CPWTweets using #PocketBulge and let us know which phone is in which photo. If you get all three right, you'll be entered into our draw to win an LG G Flex 2.
Your tweet should read something like this: “Hey @CPWTweets, A is phone name 1, B is phone name 2, C is phone name 3 #PocketBulge".
By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies) with only one entry per person.
- To enter this promotion via Twitter, you are required to submit your guesses as to which phone appears in which photo to the Carphone Warehouse Twitter channel using the hashtag #PocketBulge.
- The promotion opens on 07/05/2015 and the closing date for entries is 1800 (GMT+1) on 14/05/2015.
- 1 prize will be awarded. The prize consists of an LG G Flex 2.
- The winners will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified via a public tweet by 1800 (GMT+1) 15/05/15. The winner will be asked to submit their details in a direct message by 1800 on 19/05/2015. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner that they accept the prize by this time, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer/prize.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.