"Cos everyone’s different, like me and… this guy..." Maybe not this time Keith, but there are seven differences in these two images.
For your chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S6, all you need to do is spot the differences and then head over to our competition on Facebook. Tell us the differences you found in the comments, and then like and share the post.
Once you’ve entered the draw, watch Keith Lemon meet interesting people in Japan.
Terms and conditions
Promoter: Carphone Warehouse Limited, Social Media, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS.
By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies) with only one entry per person.
- To enter this promotion via Facebook, you will have to comment on the corresponding Facebook post on the Carphone Warehouse Facebook page highlighting all 7 differences between the two images.
- The promotion opens on 09/06/2015 and the closing date for entries is 1800 (GMT+1) on 23/06/2015.
- 1 prize will be awarded. The prize consists of a Samsung Galaxy S6.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified via a public comment by 1800 (GMT+1) 23/06/15 on the original Facebook post. The winner will be asked to submit their details in a private message by 1800 on 30/06/2015. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner that they accept the prize by this time, the promoter reserves the right withdraw the offer/prize.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.