In our latest competition, we’re giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 or Nexus 6. Head over to our Facebook and Twitter pages to enter.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is one of the best smartphones of 2015, but how does it compare to the mighty Nexus 6? Let’s find out…
For your chance to win through Facebook, tell us which feature of the Galaxy S6 or Nexus 6 highlighted in this video is your favourite? Add your favourite feature to the comments of this post and you’ll be entered to win.
If you want to enter on Twitter, just retweet this video and tell us which feature of the Galaxy S6 or Nexus 6 is your favourite?
There’ll be one winner for each social network and if you’re one of the lucky ones, we’ll ask which phone you want – it’s that simple.
Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Carphone Warehouse Limited, Social Media, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS.
By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies) with only one entry per person.
2. To enter this promotion via Facebook, you will have to comment on the corresponding Facebook post on the Carphone Warehouse Facebook channel answering this question: “Which feature of the Galaxy S6 or Nexus 6 highlighted in this video is your favourite?”.
3. To enter this promotion via Twitter, you are required to retweet the corresponding Samsung Galaxy S6 VS Nexus 6 Tweet on the Carphone Warehouse Twitter channel.
4. The promotion opens on 19/05/2015 and the closing date for entries is 1800 (GMT+1) on 26/05/2015.
5. 1 prize will be awarded on each social platform – one for Twitter and one for Facebook. The prize consists of either a Samsung Galaxy S6 or a Nexus 6.
6. The winners will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received.
7. The Facebook winner will be notified via a public comment by 1800 (GMT+1) 27/05/15 on the original Facebook post. The winner will be asked to submit their details in a private message by 1800 on 03/06/2015. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner that they accept the prize by this time, the promoter reserves the right withdraw the offer/prize.
8. The Twitter winner will be notified via a public tweet by 1800 (GMT+1) 27/05/15. The winner will be asked to submit their details in a direct message by 1800 on 03/06/2015. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner that they accept the prize by this time, the promoter reserves the right withdraw the offer/prize.
9. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion.
11. Winners may be required to participate in publicity.