Open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland).
Entry Dates: 19:00 on 23/05/16 – 23:59 on 25/05/16.
To enter on Twitter or Instagram: Take a photo of your favourite image featured in the CarphoneOO Photography Project exhibition and share on Twitter or Instagram using #CarphoneOO.
Prize: One winner will win a Huawei P9.
Promoter: Dixons Carphone plc, 1 Portal Way, London W3 6RS. Registered No. 07105905.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland).
2. One entry per person.
3. To enter on Twitter or Instagram: Take a photo of your favourite image featured in the CarphoneOO Photography Project exhibition and share on Twitter or Instagram using #CarphoneOO.
4. Prize: One winner will win a Huawei P9.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. If the winner does not claim the prize, no compensation will be offered and the prize will be offered to an alternative winner.7.
7. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the promotion period will be submitted into the competition. The winner will be chosen by a Dixons Carphone representative.
8. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified on the platform by which they entered (Instagram or Twitter) by 23:59 on 25/06/2016. The winner has until 23:59 on 25/07/2016 to respond to the initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this timeframe may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
9. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s notification message is not received due to a fault in the messaging platform e.g. for the notification message sent straight to the winner’s junk mail folder.
10. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
12. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
13. Winners may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
14. The Promoter will not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence),breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with their entering this promotion or as a result of their accepting any prize as a result of this promotion. Nothing in these terms of and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction unless the participant is resident in Scotland in which case they may also bring proceedings in Scotland.